Ticker

8/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput- Unforgettable








TRIBUTE TO SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT

 

 

It was Sunday afternoon of 14th June, when I got my sister's-in-law whatsapp message that Sushant Singh Rajput is no more. He has committed suicide in his house. I was shell-shocked. My brain stopped believing what my eyes were reading. My feet started trembling and heart started erratic heartbeats. How could such a brilliant, good looking, friendly, ever smiling actor bring end to his life story! My heart sank. I quickly got up and ran to my drawing-room to turn on the television to find the authenticity of Sushant Singh Rajput's death news. Every news channel was flashing the same news i.e., the sudden demise of the actor. Oh God! The news was right. 

With tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat my heart was thumping so fast. It took me some time to regain my consciousness. I immediately dialled my brother's mobile number as he had been out for some purchasing. Though I had a fight with him in the morning & I had been planning not to talk to him for some days. But all of a sudden my heart melted and an eerie fear had engulfed me. I was feeling breathless & parched throat till my brother took my call as I know my brother has also been going through a tough phase of professional instability.  He has been jobless since March. I started imagining his thought process and started praying that he should be fine. I felt a bit relaxed when my brother picked up the phone and said he was coming home in an hour. By God’s grace everything was normal at my brother’s end.

 

It's very tragic when a great visionary or personality die such untimely and unfortunate death.

Life is a gift from God. It is true that life is so uncertain but taking your own life by committing suicide is the worst step a person can take. 

 

Sushant you will always remain with us. 

 

I cannot come over Sushant Singh Rajput's death. A brilliant actor passed away but his charm is still alive. He was not in depression but yes he was forced to be in depression. And the culprits are still alive. These culprits may be his servants or his room partner or his girl-friend, Rhea Chakroborty or his professional rivals. Perhaps these people will never be blamed or their crime will never come into light. They must be thinking that everything will be normal in a few days. The circulating news makes me feel that what sort of pain he must be going through which forced him to take such a big step. 

The Yash Raj team pushed him to depression. Karan Johar in his show 'Koffee with Karan' always demotivated him. The films which were offered to him earlier were snatched away from him by the ‘so-called Gods of the film industry’ and given to some other actors who obeyed the monopoly of theirs. These people are not the Gods of the industry. These so-called Gods of the Bollywood who think only star kids have the talent and right to rule their glamorous world. These star kids become star before entering into industry whether they know to act or not.. Sonam Kapoor, Jhanvi Kapoor, Karan Deol, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor etc... Do you really think they know the acting?

Now it's high time. Let us all unite and boycott all these exploiters of the industry because there are many talents like Sushant Singh Rajput who are still fighting their own battles.

 

I had been very much emotionally attached with the actor, Sushant Singh Rajput and his co-actress, Ankita Lokhande since their TV Serial Pavitra Rishta. 

 

A couple of years ago when I read about their breakup, I had been praying for their reunion. As Anushka Sharma and Viraat Kohli came together after their breakup; similarly I had been wishing that Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande will also have a patch-up one day and will marry each other. Unfortunately the story took some other turn and led to such tragic and horrific end. 

 

Sushant Singh Rajput had million dreams alike me. A small town boy who had scored 7th rank in AIEEE in the country, national 1st rank holder in Physics Olympiad, who got admission in prestigious engineering college, who had dropped engineering course in 3rd year just to fulfil his dream of becoming an actor. He who became a popular TV Star & did 100% justice with all the movies he worked in. He had seen the dream to own a telescope one day and he fulfilled his that dream. Alike him I have always dreamt to have a telescope of my own. He was a book lover and felt comfortable in the company of his books just like me. I know life is tough for introverts. He his thought- process was faster than his spoken words.

 

Sushant was training to be a pilot to realise the ultimate dream of becoming an astronaut. He was only 34 when he ended his life. When he ended his life, he had a black, International Space University T-shirt on.

He had no films on the floor and the industry has been shut since March as Mumbai battles a severe Covid-19 (Corona virus) outbreak. He committed suicide by hanging by the ceiling fan. He used a green dupatta to end his life. But I can’t believe that such a lively person who parties with his friends a night before and commits suicide the next morning. The facts and details and the records all raise my eyebrow. His post-mortem report says that it was a case of suicide as there were no signs of struggle on his body. His psychiatrist said that he had been suffering from clinical depression since his break-up with Ankita Lokhande and had professional tensions too. All the details point towards his murder not suicide.

 

His fans will have to bear the forever loss whatever may be the causes of his death. Bollywood has lost such a talented and genius actor who was a genius visionary and philanthropist. You will always live in our memories Sushant Singh Rajput. RIP



 




Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Amazing....leaves you spellbound❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your starting writing blogs is a positive start in such negative times.
    Keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share the same emotions myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice blog. prayers and good thoughts coming your way. gud luck ... 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really mesmerizing and heart touching tribute. Feelings of many. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an incredible and lovely tribute to him. I got tears while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went through your article on Sushant Rajput's sudden demise. The concern you expressed for your brother was quite touching. The entire episode seemed running in front of the eyes...Too realistic and emotional..Keep grooming this lovely art of expression 👍

    ReplyDelete

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.